Coin-Shaped Our Lady of Guadalupe Carved Shell Pendant
- Mother Mary as Our Lady of Guadalupe carved shell mother of pearl pendant necklace. The perfect way to bless that special someone in your life with grace. In the 1500's Mary appeared to Saint Juan Diego and miraculously left this beautiful image of herself in his cloak, which hangs today in the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City for all to see. These intricate carvings of Mary's image wonderfully glisten when light shines on the pendant, making her illuminate when worn by the Christian woman. A beautiful way to display your faith and a great gift to commemorate special moments like Confirmation, Christian Initiation, and Mexican fiesta de quinceañera. They make exceptional Christmas, Mother's Day and Easter gifts, too! This piece is equally stunning on its own or layered with your favorite necklaces. Be sure to take a peek at my shop for pairing suggestions. Usually allow 4"+ difference in chain length for a well proportioned boho layered look (example: 16", 20", 24").
>> Pendant Features <<
- Measures approximately 20mm in diamater
- Carved from real mother of pearl shell
- Electroplated in 18K gold
>> Chain Features <<
- Select length
- Lobster claw closure
- Estrella & Luna jewelry tag
Available chain selection:
- 22K gold plated brass flat chain (1.8 mm)
- 14K gold filled cable chain (1.4mm)
All items come in a signature Estrella & Luna dust bag, carefully boxed, ready to gift or keep!
Handmade by Estrella and Luna